Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows key doesnt work anymore

Hi All

well... in the begining i loved rewasd but acutally i just hate it...
    I have strange issues from time to time, the one which stresses me is that the windows key seems not to work anymore.
    I searched here in the forum and also with google but didnt find a solution for it.

in the first week all was find and working as expected, but at one day the left windows key didnt work anymore.
    Can someone help me here?
    i try to kill all services and processes which are related to rewasd (1 service and 1 process) but this didnt solve the issue.

Hello!
    Please send me the config you are using.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	617
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	232657
    You can find your config by right-clicking on the profile name and open the file location.

Comment

here it is...
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Do you mean that your mouse is locked and L win doesn't turn it back? or doesn't L win work as a native input behavior?

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          Hello,

Do you mean that your mouse is locked and L win doesn't turn it back? or doesn't L win work as a native input behavior?
          if i pres L WIN nothing happens... this is my actual issue...
          even if rewasd is closed L WIN doesnt work anymore

Comment

If the reWASD config is not applied (remap is off), our application should not affect your devices in any way.
            Even if the reWASD GUI is minimized or closed, but the config is applied, it may affect your devices.

Remap can be disabled by emergency using the Ctrl+alt+delete command. If this doesn't unlock your L Win, then try uninstalling reWASD via Windows Apps & features and let us know if the button works after uninstalling.

Comment

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the Windows key not working anymore. That can be really frustrating. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling rewasd to see if that helps? If not, you might want to try looking for a solution on Reddit. I've heard that there are some helpful threads on there with possible fixes for issues like this. You might also want to check out the Reddit thread with the Windows 10 product key - sometimes a fresh installation of the operating system can help resolve issues like this. Good luck and I hope you find a solution!​
              Last edited by TristenNovak; 02.01.2023, 12:28.

Comment

Working...
              X