I'm getting the "Unverified License" error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting the "Unverified License" error

Hey everyone! I've been using rewasd for about a year, after the last update, the unverified license error started showing up, since then, i re-installed, cleaning all my data twitce, the app worked for some time in both situations and then started appearing again, and nothing fixes the issue, just reinstalling, sometimes it says that "my trial has expired" but i actually bought it more than a year ago, i try to use my lincense again, and it says the app is already activated, refresing doesn't work either. Also, currently i have both my antivirus and firewall off, installed the app with them off, and added exceptions in both. Can anyone help?

Hello!
    Please check for errors in Event Viewer following the steps below:
    1. Press Windows button, type [Event Viewer], press Enter.
    2. Choose [Windows Logs] in the upper left corner, then choose [Application].
    3. Check out the panel on the right side: there's a [Find] option. Click it, and type "reWASD" to search for related errors.
    4. Once you find one or multiple events, please right-click and "Save selected events..." on every one of them, and send the file(s) to us.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello!
      Please check for errors in Event Viewer following the steps below:
      1. Press Windows button, type [Event Viewer], press Enter.
      2. Choose [Windows Logs] in the upper left corner, then choose [Application].
      3. Check out the panel on the right side: there's a [Find] option. Click it, and type "reWASD" to search for related errors.
      4. Once you find one or multiple events, please right-click and "Save selected events..." on every one of them, and send the file(s) to us.
      Hey! i was speaking with the support team via email for a few days, sent them both my event logs as the reWASD logs, support said that was a system error causing the problem, tried a few things in a article they sent me, but none worked, after shutting down my pc and letting it rest for a while, the app worked normally, but now the error is back and shutting down the the pc does not work anymore . Already sent another email! Thanks!

Comment

I assume you were asked for recent error reports again. Although, based on your first reports and no improvements after actions mentioned in the article we have sent you, I'm afraid that you will have to do a clean reinstall of Windows eventually.

Comment

Working...
        X