X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix laggy/jumping mouse?

Hello!

Which game? Apex Legends

I downloaded rewasd and installed everything correctly. After that I buyed a ready configured setting and imported it into rewasd. Sadly my mouse movement feels absolutely weird. It's delayed and jumping. I have tried all different settings but can't bring it to work. I have 1 day trial version left and won't buy it in this state. Is this normal?

Hello!
    Try to follow the recommendations from this video (6:30).

If that doesn't help, please let us know.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello!
      Try to follow the recommendations from this video (6:30).

If that doesn't help, please let us know.
      Hey thanks for the link. I
      Allready found this video Yesterday and adjusted the settings from this part of the video. Unfortunately it just makes the things more worse instead of fixing something.
      ​​​​​

Comment

This is probably caused by a double input. Since you have 1 day of trial left for basic functionality, your trial for the Advanced mapping feature has ended. This feature allows you to mute the native input of the mouse.
        After applying the config, the cursor is not blocked, right?

To prolong the trial period for you, I need to identify you in our database by a system ID. Please download this tool: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1626182007/628/ Launch it, copy SID that will be revealed and send it to me.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
          This is probably caused by a double input. Since you have 1 day of trial left for basic functionality, your trial for the Advanced mapping feature has ended. This feature allows you to mute the native input of the mouse.
          After applying the config, the cursor is not blocked, right?

To prolong the trial period for you, I need to identify you in our database by a system ID. Please download this tool: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1626182007/628/ Launch it, copy SID that will be revealed and send it to me.
          Hey I have 1 day left for advanced settings.

Comment

Please send SID, so we can extend the trial while we deal with this issue.

Also, send the config you are using. You can find your config by right-clicking on the profile name and open the file location.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	1255
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	232700

Comment

Originally Posted by DieMstar View Post

Hey I have 1 day left for advanced settings.
              I seended you everything u wanted as private message.

Comment

Any suggestions?

Comment

If we were to exclude a lack of the [Advanced Mapping] feature, delayed input might happen due to [Combo] set on a [High Zone] of a mouse, or due to technical differences between a mouse and a controller stick. The former can be "fixed" by removing the [High Zone] mapping. The latter can only be tweaked to a certain degree:
                  • minimize in-game deadzone values and match [Deflection Low] in [Virtual Gamepad] options in reWASD to the same value (it scales from 0 to 32768, so match accordingly, like for 5% or .05 it would be 32768 * 5% = 32768 * .05 = 1638).
                  • look for a balance between in-game camera turn speed and [X/Y Sensitivity] in [Advanced] settings of a mouse, with priority on-camera turn speed being as high as possible while not feeling jittery.
                  • [Default Response curve] is recommended, though that is a part of "personal preference", so you'd be fine with whatever you'll get used to. Something "rising" like an x=y^2 might be a good idea.
                  • [Smoothing] and [Noise filter] are recommended to be at 0, but that is also a "personal preference" thing. Try out different values and see for yourself what feels better.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
                    If we were to exclude a lack of the [Advanced Mapping] feature, delayed input might happen due to [Combo] set on a [High Zone] of a mouse, or due to technical differences between a mouse and a controller stick. The former can be "fixed" by removing the [High Zone] mapping. The latter can only be tweaked to a certain degree:
                    • minimize in-game deadzone values and match [Deflection Low] in [Virtual Gamepad] options in reWASD to the same value (it scales from 0 to 32768, so match accordingly, like for 5% or .05 it would be 32768 * 5% = 32768 * .05 = 1638).
                    • look for a balance between in-game camera turn speed and [X/Y Sensitivity] in [Advanced] settings of a mouse, with priority on-camera turn speed being as high as possible while not feeling jittery.
                    • [Default Response curve] is recommended, though that is a part of "personal preference", so you'd be fine with whatever you'll get used to. Something "rising" like an x=y^2 might be a good idea.
                    • [Smoothing] and [Noise filter] are recommended to be at 0, but that is also a "personal preference" thing. Try out different values and see for yourself what feels better.
                    i tried everything now. i cant imagine how anyone use rewasd in apex legends. There have to be something wrong, cuz its unplayable.

Comment

I mean, look this video:
                      こちらはPCのキーマウ操作感とエイムアシストを極限まで追求した設定となりますhttps://note.com/yurarewasd#APEX#XIMAPEX#reasnow1

this dude can do microflicks with rewasd and everything. i buyed his config and cant do any equal.

Comment

The config you sent me doesn't have enough controller mappings on the keyboard and mouse. Not only the main movement buttons should be remapped, but also the rest that will be pressed in the game. I assume that the lags are caused by the input switching when you press the buttons without mapping.

I suggest trying another config from our community to compare. For example, this one.

Comment

for testing purposes i just used "wasd" and the mouse movement + right and left mousebutton. there was not unmapped pressed buttons.

Comment

i downloaded your suggested config. same problems. mouse is jumping and not accurate. thanks for your effort but i guess this software is to frustrating and not works like expected. i will go to buy xim apex and uninstall rewasd.

Comment

Working...
                            X