Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to configure to allow normal MNK movement, but when ADSing giving aim assist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to configure to allow normal MNK movement, but when ADSing giving aim assist?

my question is essentially in the title, I tried myself but had no luck, I am playing destiny 2 and trying to configure a config where when I move around I am using regular keyboard and mouse, until I start aiming down sights then I would like the aim assist to kick in, I am not sure if it is even possible, would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me figure it out if it is, thank you!

First, we have to point out that aim assist is provided by the game for controller users only. So unless the game allows switching from keyboard and mouse to a controller scheme mid-game, the thing you are trying to do won't be possible.

But if the game does allow that, you would only need to set up any non-main [Shift] to have your keyboard and mouse remapped to a virtual controller that is supported by the game and set [RMB] as a switcher to that [Shift].

Note: you are required to have the [Advanced Mapping] feature to be able to remap mouse to a stick of a virtual controller.

Comment

Working...
    X