HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE

I uninstalled the app but I forgot to turn the remap off, some keys are not working and I'm writing this by a virtual keybord, please how can I fix it?

First, try the CTRL+ALT+DEL shortcut. It should disable remapping if reWASD is still not removed from your system. Then make sure to restart your PC once.

If restarting your PC won't help try turning your PC off and back on again. This should complete the post-restart actions of an uninstaller.

Comment

Please it did not work, my keys wasd are not working yet

Comment

I suppose we have to check if reWASD is indeed still running on your PC.

Type "Services" into Windows Search or Start Menu and open it. Then look for [Game Controller Mapping Service]. If it is present - stop it and set the [Startup type] to [Manual].

If service is not present, then something else is locking your WASD keys. Cleaning your keyboard might also be a solution in this case.

To remove reWASD from your system, find the [c:\Program Files\reWASD\uninst.exe] file and run it as Administrator. If the file is not present, download, install, and then uninstall reWASD while restarting your PC after every install/uninstall process is complete.

Comment

• I didn't find the service thing, and my wasd are not locked, they changed their function with the arrows of the keybord (sorry for my bad english, I'm brazillian) but by arrows I mean ⇧ ⇩ ⇨ ⇦

⇧= w
            ⇩= s
            ⇨= d
            ⇦= a

I think I made my point, but what I'm trying to say is that cleaning my keyboard won't help here, and I didn't find the service, I will try to install and uninstall again and I will post here the result, but if u have some other advice it would be great. Thx

Comment

It's me agaaain, I couldn't fix the mistake with the keys by a normal way, but I changed back the arrows and wasd in my keybord driver so, it's kind of fixed
            Thank u for the support!

Comment

Working...
            X