Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to add a Profile for any Devices

Hey guys,

I have used this app in the past on my old PC without any issues and did the revoke license and then applied my license to this PC, but I'm unable to create any profiles for some reason. I have set up the Xbox Elite V2 controller as it requests in the Xbox Accessories app with the paddles unmapped but no matter what I try I get this when attempting to add a new profile:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-07-21 114847.png
Views:	240
Size:	444.5 KB
ID:	233046

It won't let me choose an EXE for the game and is grayed out. I've also tried remapping another device and the same problem occurs. To see if it didn't like the fact no config was applied, I applied the Valorant config and activated it in slot 1, however, nothing changed when trying to add a new profile.

I did some digging here and on Google but couldn't find a solution so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    Attached Files

I assume you are trying to add executables to the list of associated apps right away before the profile is created.

The tooltip shows that a config must be created first, which is done automatically when adding a new profile.

So you should click the [Add] button at the bottom, and once the profile is selected, add executables via the associated apps link at the top right corner.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      I assume you are trying to add executables to the list of associated apps right away before the profile is created.

The tooltip shows that a config must be created first, which is done automatically when adding a new profile.

So you should click the [Add] button at the bottom, and once the profile is selected, add executables via the associated apps link at the top right corner.

Oh man... Now I feel dumb lol
      Thanks for the quick reply, that was indeed the problem. I think I need more coffee

Comment

Working...
      X