Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delay/lag Stick L and R using Virtual DS4 with Dual Sense using Bluetooth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay/lag Stick L and R using Virtual DS4 with Dual Sense using Bluetooth.

Hi, i was playing Titanfall 2 these days, when I using Viltual DS4 mode to correctly show the controller buttons in the game (example: cross button, triangle, etc) the sticks had an absurd delay/lag, I tried to use the Virtual Xbox One configuration mode in Dual Sense and the delay/lag just disappeared. Is there a problem with the DS4 drivers with Dual Sense?
    I think it's nicer to show the buttons correctly in games that have this support instead of showing the Xbox buttons in the game, since I'm using a Dual Sense.
    Tks

We are working on a feature that should provide an alternative solution for this issue. I think ETA is the end of this year.

Do you have lags with this game only? Could you please try to check if you reproduce the same with Gamepad tester?

Comment

So far, I've only noticed the problem in this game. I did the test with the Gamepad Tester and it's normal without delay.
      I'll do other tests on games that use the DS4 interface and I'll report here if there was the same problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X