Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with shift mode configuration

Hello, I need help with my config.
    In the game I open the weapon wheel with LEFT-DPAD but controller is not supported yet to select a weapon, so I need to bind the mouse movements to the right analog stick.
    My idea is to use shift 1 to remap the mouse, but I ONLY want to enter in this mode when I'm holding LEFT-DPAD+R1 to avoid any accidental shift. The thing is I can't find a way to make it work like I want, because I can only enter shift mode when I press the two buttons at the SAME time, and I need to first hold LEFT-DPAD for like 1 sec (to make the weapon wheel appear) and then hold R1 to use the analog stick to select a weapon.
    This is my config:
    Don't know how to map Xbox controller to keyboard to get the controller support for PC games? reWASD Community will help!

It's just a normal xbox binding but with the mouse in shift 1.

Here is a little clip: https://streamable.com/vfyphj

Hello
    If I got you correctly, you just should adjust the Shortcut press time in the Preferences(1 sec = 1000ms). Shortcut press time defines the time you have to press all the buttons that participate in a shortcut for the shortcut to fire. The less this parameter is, the faster the shortcut reproduces.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, the shortcut press time fixed it.
      Nonetheless, remapping xbox buttons to the dualsense (with DS4 Windows turned off clearly) at the same time I binded the shortcut was very glitchy or delayed, because it didn't work the way it should in-game. So I had to let DS4-W do the xbox remapping and just use reWASD for the shift mode and shorcut on the virtual xbox controller. That way it worked just fine in game.

Comment

Working...
      X