X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo/Macro missing inputs

Controller: Xbox One
    Game: Dolphin Game
    Having an issue with this macro/combo, so after the 351 ms delay sometimes the left stick input will be skipped or sometimes the right stick input that follows is skipped altogether. The macro will sometimes work one out of four times. I'm playing the game offline, so there is no lag, I understand polling rate and game missing the input is a thing but all of my other macros are consistent, I don't get a missed input with my other macros. I am puzzled if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Files

Hello!

Try increasing the pause between stick movements from 1 ms to 20-50 ms. Probably it can be too fast and the game sometimes doesn't receive some commands.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello!

Try increasing the pause between stick movements from 1 ms to 20-50 ms. Probably it can be too fast and the game sometimes doesn't receive some commands.
      Thank you for the tip in increasing the pause. In the game its very tight timing, but I increased it to 8ms and now its super consistent 9/10 times which is really good. Thanks alot! I'm assuming with polling and xbox having such low hertz that 1ms might just be to tight of a timing, but 8ms seems to be the sweet spot without messing with the combo.

Comment

We are always happy to help. Many games really simply cannot register such small pauses.

Comment

Working...
        X