How do I add a slight variation within a macro/combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add a slight variation within a macro/combo

Is it possible to add a slight variation in a macro? For example, I'm specifically talking about a variation in stick movement. I got the macro in the screenshot to work but I would like the left and right stick movements after the 351 ms to have a different variation each time the macro is executed so that it's not -100 and 100 all the time. For example having the stick coordinates alternative between -99/99, -98-98, -97,97, -100/100 etc. I currently am using absolute deflection as I understand that makes it a precise input. Could relative deflection be used to accomplish this?

I understand I can also add variations within single press and double press, but if possible I would like to have it under single press only (if possible) otherwise I might have to add the variations the hard way, it just seems like double press and triple press have some lag. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files

The combo works exactly according to the nodes from which you made it.
    At the moment, the only way to achieve this variability is to create a separate combo and map it either to one of the activators (that you mentioned) or to the same button in another Shift layer.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      The combo works exactly according to the nodes from which you made it.
      At the moment, the only way to achieve this variability is to create a separate combo and map it either to one of the activators (that you mentioned) or to the same button in another Shift layer.
      Thank you! I appreciate the answer, I will go ahead and accomplish it with different activators.

Comment

I'm sure you will succeed!
        We are always happy to help

Comment

Working...
        X