Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo Recording: Left and Right Mouseclick

Hello There!
    I want to create a combo using the recording tool. But as I've tried to record my combo, I've noticed that the recording tool wont recognise left and right mouseclicks - but I need to do mouseclicks within the combo.

Is there any possibility to make combo recording also recognising my left and right mouseclicks?

Hello
    Unfortunately, this is not possible

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Hello
      Unfortunately, this is not possible
      ok, and what if I do this:
      1. I change the button behavior from a keyboard key I don't really need, let's say the key "0", from it's native behavior into "left click+right click" and save it
      2. Then I start recording the combo on a different key, let's say "F3", and whenever I need to do "left click+right click" I press "0" instead and save it.

When I finished both steps and activate the combo with F3, will it work that the combo does "left click+right click" behavior then whenever the key "0" is about to beeing activated?
      I assume it should be, because the combo activates the key "0" but the key "0" itself has a changed button behavior - as I've remapped "0" into "left click+right click" or wont this work neither?
      I've already tried this but it hasn't worked that well, maybe you can tell me if I made some wrong steps or if it wont work at all?

Click image for larger version

Name:	reWASD_0_LEFT_RIGHT.png
Views:	133
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	233474

Comment

Combo inputs are sent by reWASD as is. So this idea would not work.

What exactly are you trying to do with that Combo?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          Combo inputs are sent by reWASD as is. So this idea would not work.

What exactly are you trying to do with that Combo?
          I needed to create a combo which had to included left+right mouse click at a certain timestemp which was impossible to set up manually

Btw. the replace methode has worked. I just pressed recording and whenever it was time to do left+right mouseclick I pressed "p" on the keyboard. Afterwards I replaced each "p" from the recorded combo with a left+right mouseclick - it was only important to delete the breaks between pressing and releasing the button, otherwise reWASD calculated the break time which was left after deleting "p" with the break which has been right before pressing "p".
          But when you record a combo this way it will work totally fine! Just search for an alternative key you don't need by default in your combo, start recording and use this alternate key instead of left+right mouseclick, then insert left+right mouseclick afterwards manually, move the left+right mouseclick to the place where you've pressed the alternate key, delete the break of the alternate key and then delete the alternate key itself. save, apply and you are good to go!

Comment

Working...
          X