Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

【GIMX】teensy2.0+CP2102 cannot use reWASD firmware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【GIMX】teensy2.0+CP2102 cannot use reWASD firmware.

This hardware combination works perfectly with the official firmware, but when I write the firmware of rewasd to teensy2.0, rewasd always prompts me to update the firmware (this can't, update will fail).

Don't know what teensy2.0 is, but I hope the Hardware Issues section of this article would help you with the firmware update.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Don't know what teensy2.0 is, but I hope the Hardware Issues section of this article would help you with the firmware update.
      I used teensy.exe install REWASD_GIMX_1_02.hex firmware to teensy2.0 development Board, but REWASD still prompted firmware update is required.

this is teensy2.0: Teensy® 2.0 (pjrc.com)

Comment

We'll check with the team next week and update you as soon as there is any news

Comment

Hello again

Make sure that you have the required chip.
          It is working at 5V and that has an atmega32u4 chip. Teensy 2.0 board (atmega32u4, 16$ excl. shipping costs) (Warning: Chinese clones of Teensy are NOT SUPPORTED, use only genuine product) (to build a solderless adapter, take a board with header pins) (newer Teensy 3.x and LC boards are NOT compatible as they do not have the same chip)

Our team tested reWASD with an official adapter which was purchased from this site. If you still have some hardware problems, contact them.

Comment

Working...
          X