Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

【GIMX】teensy2.0+CP2102 cannot use reWASD firmware.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 【GIMX】teensy2.0+CP2102 cannot use reWASD firmware.

    This hardware combination works perfectly with the official firmware, but when I write the firmware of rewasd to teensy2.0, rewasd always prompts me to update the firmware (this can't, update will fail).

  • #2
    Don't know what teensy2.0 is, but I hope the Hardware Issues section of this article would help you with the firmware update.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Don't know what teensy2.0 is, but I hope the Hardware Issues section of this article would help you with the firmware update.
      I used teensy.exe install REWASD_GIMX_1_02.hex firmware to teensy2.0 development Board, but REWASD still prompted firmware update is required.

      this is teensy2.0: Teensy® 2.0 (pjrc.com)​
      ​

      Comment


      • #4
        We'll check with the team next week and update you as soon as there is any news

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello again

          Make sure that you have the required chip.
          It is working at 5V and that has an atmega32u4 chip. Teensy 2.0 board (atmega32u4, 16$ excl. shipping costs) (Warning: Chinese clones of Teensy are NOT SUPPORTED, use only genuine product) (to build a solderless adapter, take a board with header pins) (newer Teensy 3.x and LC boards are NOT compatible as they do not have the same chip)
          ​

          Our team tested reWASD with an official adapter which was purchased from this site[link expired]. If you still have some hardware problems, contact them.
          ​

          Comment

          Working...
          X