Xbox series X pad on pad settings for warzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox series X pad on pad settings for warzone

I’ve recently got in to pc gaming, but I’m terrible with a M/K. I purchased rewasd in the hope of being able to use my pad.

Ive remapped the buttons to work like the console version and I’ve also downloaded a warzone profile. On both I have an issue where the right stick( up down left right on the mouse ) is so slow that it takes ages to turn my character in game. I’ve try’d adjusting the in game settings/ sensitivity but that makes it uncontrollable while in ADS. Does anyone know how to combat this please or have a profile I could use. Many thanks

Hello

You need to find the Response Curve that suits you in Advanced stick settings.
    reWASD proposes 6 profiles (Default, Delay, Aggressive, Instant, Smooth, and Custom) that differ with the stick response curve or you can make your own profile.

It is better to tune them one by one and check the results in the game — it is pretty hard to define the best values without trying​​

Comment

I did play with those and it didn’t make much of a change but I’ll give it another go when home from work.

Comment

In Custome mode, you are able to modify the curve with four dots which you can move. Y-axis of the graph is Cursor speed, and X-axis is the line of Stick deflection: from the resting state to the maximum. You will feel the difference if you try to adjust extremely different values.

Let us know if you need our help

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          In Custome mode, you are able to modify the curve with four dots which you can move. Y-axis of the graph is Cursor speed, and X-axis is the line of Stick deflection: from the resting state to the maximum. You will feel the difference if you try to adjust extremely different values.

Let us know if you need our help
          Podrías explicar aquí y que nos sirva a los dos, que es cada punto, entiendo que el primero es para la zona muerta y el ultimo me hace llegar o no al final del recorrido de movimiento en el palo, pero los dos del medio que función tienen??

Comment

I’ll test it once my children are in bed and get back to you. Thanks I appreciate the comments guys

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

Podrías explicar aquí y que nos sirva a los dos, que es cada punto, entiendo que el primero es para la zona muerta y el ultimo me hace llegar o no al final del recorrido de movimiento en el palo, pero los dos del medio que función tienen??
              Estos puntos también participan en el trazado del comportamiento del palo cuando se desvía del punto cero al borde (el cuarto punto en el gráfico).

Comment

Originally Posted by Aceybot View Post
                I’ll test it once my children are in bed and get back to you. Thanks I appreciate the comments guys
                Yo tengo mellizos....

Comment

Working...
                X