Flydigi apex 2 problem with additional stick "BYX wheel" in REWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi apex 2 problem with additional stick "BYX wheel" in REWASD

I have a problem with my controller flydigi apex 2 and rewasd. When i use the "BYX wheel" and map it to anything (right stick, left stick, WASD, mouse,...). My left trigger button will make the "BYX wheel" signal move to the right, and right trigger button will make the "BYX wheel" signal go up. For exp, if i map the additional joystick BYX wheel to "WASD", press or hold left trigger will active the letter "D", and right trigger will active the letter "W" along with it. So i can't use the additional joystick at all. Please have a look or test and let me know if it the software problem or is it just my controller problem. Thank you !

Hello

What version of reWASD do you use?

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Hello

What version of reWASD do you use?
      I download the latest one, and update it today to 6.3. Sadly, both version have this problem ! The problem involve the left, right digital trigger and the additional stick "BYX wheel", eveytime i press or hold LT, RT it will active the byx wheel as well . I have no idea

Comment

This is a known issue. We will try to fix it ASAP.
        As a temporary solution, I would like to suggest reverting reWASD to version.6.2

Comment

Thank for your suggestion. Please notice me again after you fix this issue ! So it not just my controller have problem. i am not sad anymore !

Comment

Sure! We will let you know once it is fixed.

Comment

Originally Posted by lunarfreyax View Post

I download the latest one, and update it today to 6.3. Sadly, both version have this problem ! The problem involve the left, right digital trigger and the additional stick "BYX wheel", eveytime i press or hold LT, RT it will active the byx wheel as well . I have no idea
              Please re-download and install new build (6.3.0.6721) from official site.
              The problem with "BYX wheel" was fixed.

Comment

Working...
              X