Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My combo does a constant right stick/ left stick loop after 1 button press

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1ncorrect
    replied
    Great! Glad it worked

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    Thank you! That seems to fix the loop! Just to add 0 0 after every right/left stick movement

    Leave a comment:


  • Miron4ik42
    replied
    Hello again,

    The reason why your combo did loop was in the config. In order for your sticks to come back to center and combo was over you should add commands for the left and right sticks as wellClick image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	506
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	233770
    ​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Miron4ik42
    replied
    Thank you for the logs. We will check with the team ASAP. Stay tuned!

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    Whoops. Forgot 1 more txt file. reWASD engine TextTrace - Apply [NBA 2k TEST - Config 1] (1) https://www.sendspace.com/file/bvfeq2​

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    Hello. For some reason, it created like 6 different txt files. But here they are. Also 1 attachment txt file "reWASD engine TextTrace (1)" wouln't allow me to upload cause its over 50KB. So I uploaded to another file host. Heres the link https://www.sendspace.com/file/khfvn5​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • RAM Stealer
    replied
    Hello! Please collect the logs again following this instruction and send us *.txt file(s).
    Looking forward to your reply.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    Tried on a regular xbox one controller and does the same thing. So something weird/buggy going on with left stick movements on ReWASD since all 3 controllers do that via combos

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    Its definitely only happening with the left stick. I edited the combo on the same button to just add 1 left stick movement and it constantly was still moving
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    Yes. Only happens with that combo too on "C" button. I can do other different combos and I dont see it randomly moving my left stick . I attached the log
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    So the same happens with other controllers. Please collect Standard logs according to this instruction and send them to us.

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    The controller is pretty new. Purchased 1 month ago. I even switched to a different controller. "Razer wolverine" which is also brand new and had the same issue. I use 2 different USB TYPE C Cables and I always see the controller lights on. Never see it get disconnected from ReWASD, unless If i press CTRL+ALT+DELETE

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Thank you. We'll try to reproduce this issue.

    Though, the error the [joy.cpl] gives probably means that your controller gets disconnected momentarily.
    Please check if your controller is properly connected/charged and is not damaged in any way.

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    I had attached my config file on previous posts already but here it is again. I just right-clicked on "Config 1" at the top left of ReWASD and selected "Open file location" Hopefully this is the right one. Also heres another new video. I have gamepad tester site showing, Joy.CPL, and not sure about ReWASDS virtual controller tester.. I believe its just the main screen of ReWASD? Anyway its all on the video. Link below

    [link expired]
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Originally Posted by enyce View Post
    I attached another screenshot. Is this the Tab area you mentioned?
    No. You have the red arrow pointing to the tab in question on your first screenshot.

    Originally Posted by enyce View Post
    I can move my right stick/left stick and see it move around in ReWASD.. but when I press the combo button. it no longer shows it moving my left/right stick. But will for sure do it on the game. Heres another video
    https://imgur.com/a/BPqatPt
    We would need a video of one of these showing your combo in action as an example, because we do not have this game:And we will also need your config file.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X