Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My combo does a constant right stick/ left stick loop after 1 button press

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • enyce
    replied
    I attached another screenshot. Is this the Tab area you mentioned? I can move my right stick/left stick and see it move around in ReWASD.. but when I press the combo button. it no longer shows it moving my left/right stick. But will for sure do it on the game. Heres another video
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    The Playstation icon is shown because you are remapping to a virtual DS4 controller that is created by reWASD once you apply the config.

    The thing you pointed out in your first screenshot is a tab where our virtual DS4 data would be shown.
    We would need a video of that tab while your combo is running as an example to reproduce the issue on our side.

    Leave a comment:


  • enyce
    replied
    Sure. The website you provided just keeps saying "Connect your gamepad and press buttons to begin...". but I press buttons on FlyDigi Vader 2 pro controller and doesn't show anything.. My gamepad does work though as I use it during the game. Also I have ReWASD connected.. Another thing is on ReWASD it displays all the buttons exactly like a FlyDigi controller but has this playstation icon. Not sure if that matters
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Support Agent
    replied
    Please provide us with the config file you are using, and if possible make another video with the Gamepad Tester in the background instead of the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • My combo does a constant right stick/ left stick loop after 1 button press

    Not sure whats wrong but for some reason after I press a button to activate the combo on the FlyDigi Vader 2 Pro controller...it does the combo then constantly moves the left/right stick of the controller. It won't stop until I press another button on my controller. I attached a link to the video below so you can see what I mean https://imgur.com/a/MFRpvJp It randomly keeps moving the left/right stick. Combo is only about 2-3 seconds long but keeps repeating random left/right stick commands.
Working...
X