Rewasd 6.3 says my 2.3 firmware xbox controller is unsupported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd 6.3 says my 2.3 firmware xbox controller is unsupported

Just got rewasd 6.3.0.6721 but my fully functional in 6.21 version xbox controller with firmware 2.3.2385.0 is now unsupported, can you please help me?

Try the [Clear data] button at [Preferences > General].

But before you do that, please zip up the contents of the [C:\ProgramData\Disc-Soft\reWASD] folder, collect Standard logs according to this instruction, and send them all to us (either upload to the forum or send via email to help@rewasd.com).

Comment

I don't know how but after re install it is working now, thanks. Logs are on in case needed.

Comment

We are glad that the reinstallation solved the issue.

Comment

Same issue again, please help
          Attached Files

Comment

I have two of the above mentioned controllers, but rewasd only works with the first connected, the other is unsupported

Comment

How can I go back to 6.2.1? my weekend is ruined

Comment

I managed to go back to 6.21, everything is working as it should. Hope you can find the problem, thank you.

Comment

We will look into this. For now, we suggest either staying on the older version or trying to physically reconnect and re-pair all dongles and controllers after updating to reWASD 6.3.0.

Comment

Reconnect every device and reinstall after uninnstalling and nuke every last reg key didn't work, i will stay on 6.21 for now, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X