Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger dead-zone for shift layer activation

Hello,

Sorry if this has already been answered, I was unable to find a thread on this. I use my analogue triggers to activate another layer, however I find it has been far too sensitive and activating in tense moments on the slightest touch. I would like to add a dead-zone to the shift modifier but found I'm only able to set the dead-zone for the dead/low/medium/high zone options of the trigger which has had no effect on the shift layer activation dead-zone. Is it possible to dead-zone shift layer activations (I'm using a standard hold shift modifier to switch to the 3rd layer).

Thanks for helping!

Hello

This is not possible in the current version of reWASD, but we will do our best to add an adjustable dead-zone for the shift modifier as soon as possible. No ETA right now
    Stay tuned!​

Comment

Thanks for the response ^_^
      I'll keep tweaking and looking for a better config then.

Comment

Any updates on this? The spring on my trigger just broke, making it impossible to use one of my triggers for layer activation due to it being too sensitive ToT

Comment

Unfortunately, this feature has not yet been implemented. We will let you know as soon as this update is released.

Stay tuned!​

Comment

Working...
          X