Tryin to do somethin but it's not working correctly @.@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tryin to do somethin but it's not working correctly @.@

So, on one button, i'm attempting to set it up so that ....
    on the L1 button, when i hit the button, it triggers L1 and releases L1 while pressing it, and then when releasing it, it triggers and releases L1 again.
    And at the same time, trying to set up a shift layer thing, so i can have the gyro controls set up, but only while that button is held down.
    The first two things work correctly, I'm able to set up L1 on press and L1 again on release, but as soon as i turn on shift mode, it stops working. Am I doing something wrong maybe? @.@

I'm afraid that I don't fully understand what you want to achieve. May I ask you to rephrase what you meant?

Comment

I want it to press the button when I press it, press it again when i let go of it, and switch to layer 2 while holding it down so I can add other things. But when I add the switch to layer 2, it makes the other part not work.

Comment

this game i'm playin has over-the-shoulder aim mode as a toggle, and i wanna set it up as an aim mode while held down, if that helps make things clearer. o:

Comment

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

I believe this is the file you're asking for? it says for keyboard and mouse, but it's in a folder called controller, and it's settings i use for my controller.
            Attached Files

Comment

Please try to import and apply this modified config.
              Attached Files

Comment

That doesn't seem to work correctly either. o: It presses l1 when I press down, but doesn't press L1 again when I let go of the button @.@

Comment

We tried to modify your config once again
                  Attached Files

Comment

That doesn't seem to be workin either. o: What I did before ...... I would put the press-down action as a combo, so that when i press down, it would press and release the button, then when releasing the button it would press it again. That seems to work okay, not the best but okay lol. But if I add the switch layer to it, it stops workin for some reason.

Comment

The config we have provided does exactly what you have described. Though there is a possibility that [L1] is not held long enough for the game to catch it.

In that case, you would need to replace [L1] mappings for [Start Press] at [Shift#0] and [Release Press] at [Shift#1] to a [Combo] of [L1] being pressed for at least 20-40ms (L1 Down > Pause 20 > L1 Up).

Note: for this to work you would need to have Advanced Mapping and Key Combo features enabled.

Comment

Sooo ..... this seems to be working o: I'm not completely sure if I followed your instructions, because i didn't fully understand, but I think I did ..... so I put the profile thingy here just in case. Thanks for all of the help.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is slightly different from what I've recommended, as it double-taps the [L1] button once you release it. But if it works, it works You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X