reWASD on but no virtual controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD on but no virtual controller?

Hello I started having this problem recently where randomly for multiple hours of the day reWASD will stop working. I made sure everything was set correctly, checked multiple reddit posts and forums in here and yet I have yet to see my problem anywhere.

Hello! Please describe in more detail how this happens. Is the config turning off, or is the virtual controller no longer recognized by the game?

Comment

reWASD is turned on, keyboard and mouse still function as keyboard and mouse and not as a virtual controller.

Comment

You are required to have your physical mouse and keyboard properly initialized and grouped up, and use a specific config to remap them to a virtual controller.
        Please check case #24 here for details. For configs check our Community page.

If nothing would help, try the [Clear data] button available at [Preferences > General] and try again.

Comment

Everything is both grouped and initialized properly and I've cleared data twice.

Comment

Send us the config file you are using and a screenshot of reWASD when it is applied.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	224
Size:	623.1 KB
ID:	233912 zz0.mc78vpu8dizz
              Attached Files

Comment

I see you have two USB receivers in the devices group, meaning that you probably use a wireless mouse and keyboard. Something tells me these devices are not initialized properly.
                Use [Device detection mode] to make sure which device is a mouse and a keyboard and re-initialize them accordingly.

Comment

They are initialized correctly i've checked 15 times.

Comment

Then this config would lock the mouse pointer as soon as you [Apply] the config. Though only if you have the [Advanced Mapping] feature enabled.
                    You can check its status by clicking the [Crown ]icon at the top and selecting the [Advanced Mapping] tab.
                    If there is a timer and it is not on zero, or no buttons are available on that tab - the feature is enabled.

Comment

mouse doesn't lock when applying anymore and I have advanced mapping.

Comment

In that case, your mouse is not initialized correctly. Use the [Clear data] button at [Preferences > General] and initialize your devices according to what they are.

Comment

i've done that before

Comment

Working...
                          X