Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting a long opertaion into independent ones

Hi all,

Firstly, I am new to rewasd but it has already helped me a lot in the past few weeks. Thanks for developing the software!

Now I am trying to split a long process: LB↓ (n*X) LB↑ into n*independent (LB+X) operations.​ In other words I want the mapping:

LB + (X, X, X, ...) => (LB+X), (LB+X), (LB+X), (LB+X), ...

My current idea is to reset the LB button by a quick release when X is pressed in a shift layer:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-10-01 172849.png
Views:	156
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	234032
    However the "releasing of LB" is not working​ - I think it's because the LB is physically held so all commands of LB are overridden.

So is it possible to "force release" a physically holding button in the scripts? Do you have any suggestions on achieving this mapping? Thanks a lot!

Hello

Would you like to add a break, which divides the combo into several parts?

Please describe your idea in more detail

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
      Hello

Would you like to add a break, which divides the combo into several parts?

Please describe your idea in more detail

Yes! sry for the unclarity
      In some games, the game will drop the modifier key flag (like LB) after the key combination (like LB+X) is triggered. Then if I press X again at this time, although I am physically holding LB, this X will be regarded as a separate X rather than LB+X, as the LB flag is dropped by the game.

To trigger LB+X again, I need to first release LB, then hold LB again to reset LB's flag, then press X. I hope this can be done automatically.

So my current idea is: with LB being held, every time when we press X, firstly we reset the in-game flag by forcing LB to release for a short time, then emit the actual X. So the game will regard this X as LB+X.​

Name:	2022-10-02 000310.png
Views:	117
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	234035

This script is for X in a shift layer triggered by LB:

Name:	2022-10-02 002123.png
Views:	85
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	234036

Comment

It is impossible to release a physically pressed key with the [Combo].

You should try setting the [Mute] flag for the [LB] button, and then remap [X] on to [LB]+[X] combination in [Hold until release] mode.

Comment

Working...
        X