Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD for Adobe programs

First of all, wonderfull program!
    Second I'm not a native english speaker, so sorry if there's bad grammer, I hope it's understandable.

I'm a student that learns to work with the Adobe programs and I'm quite sick of the fingerknotting shortcuts so I found this to be the best solution.
    But I have a problem that I can't seem to fix.

I have a numpad that I'm using as a macropad for Premiere Pro and later, if it works, in other Adobe programs but then combined with the mouse scrollwheel. My numpad is in the attachment.
    It's wonderfull that the program can distinguesch between the laptop keyboard numpad, the external keyboard numpad and my numpad that I plan on using as Macro numpad.
    I just got the program so needed some figuring out but was easy enough.

Now the problem:
    In Premiere Pro the spacebar acts as play and pauze, but as I try to remap it to the enter button on my numpad It almost worked.
    I got it to remap and recognize when Premiere Pro is open and work BUT it acts not as the spacebar should act in Premiere Pro.
    Instead of play and pauze, it plays it and then pauzes it when I press again but when I want to play it again it starts back at the start.
    So it act's more as the enter en spacebar button in native shortcuts in Premiere Pro combined.
    How can I fix this, that it acts and works like a native Premiere Pro spacebar acts?

Also I can't seem to map the numlock to have a second layer. What do I need to do to get that working?
    Or would it interfere with the other numlocks on my other keyboards?
    As of now it does not it's just not map-able...

ps: If possible is someone who knows to fix certain problems ready or able to stay in contact with me in a discord chat if future problems accure in the same trend?

Otherwise thanks for reading and thinking for a way to help me out!
    Attached Files

Hello!
    Please send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your configuration on it​

Comment

I didn't configure much yet.
      I thought it was most logical to start with the spacebar function and work from there.
      I hope the screenshot helps.
      Attached Files

Comment

I assume that I understand, what went wrong. There is a double input of Enter and Spacebar buttons. In order to avoid the native input of the button, you should "Mute" feature, but unfortunately, reWASD forbids muting the following buttons: Right Alt, Right Ctrl, Delete, End, and Enter on the keyboard.
        Please consider another key instead of Enter.

What about Layers, you should assign any keys as Jump as Shift in Maine Layer, then add any mapping that you want in other Layers differ from the Main layer.
        You can find more about Shifts here.

Comment

Ok,
          That's quite unfortunate, as the Enter fits my natural hand position on the numpad...
          I figure there's no work around for it?

Is it normal then that the numlock button is non-existing in reWASD?

As for the rest, thanks for the help!

Comment

I understand you, it would be quite handy for you.
            Unfortunately, there is no workaround reWASD has a restrictions for Right Alt, Right Ctrl, Delete, End, and Enter buttons.

Comment

Working...
            X