Flydigi Apex 2 Gyro issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi Apex 2 Gyro issue

Nice to meet you all! I would like to thank the ReWASD team for creating such an incredible tool. Ever since I discovered I can play on my PS5 by mapping my Apex 2 into a dualshock and linking my console via Remote Play I haven't even lifted my DualSense anymore. Apex 2 makes so many games on that console sooo much easier to play, namely Bloodborne.

There is something I wanted to ask however, regarding the Gyro. As I was testing it's capabilites in some games I noticed that moving diagonally doesn't feel very good. Say for instance I moved the controller to the upper left, in the game it would translate to moving a bit to the left and then a bit up, zigzaging in split seconds between left and up. Like, it doesn't feel like a true diagonal, I don't really know how to explain this better...
    I understand that Apex 2's gyro isn't actually a "true" gyro since it only has 2 sensors, right? Is this phenomena a result of that, basically? Or is this just a different issue?

Hello

What games apart from Bloodborne have you played with Gyro? I would appreciate it if you describe your use case in more detail. I will try to reproduce it with my Apex 2

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Working...
    X