Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEDs control for Xbox 360 controller

Hello,

I see that we are able to remap LEDs on Xbox One, Xbox Elite and even Playstation and Nintendo controllers. But I did not see anything related to first, Xbox 360 controller. It is not possible to remap their LEDs? I like them because they have dedicated numbers 1-4, which are showing which player is active. I wanted to use them to identify which Layer is active.

And other thing is, I see that current controllers are able to display "player number" from 0-4. Nice, but is it not possible to display 0-10? where 0 is no led is lighting and 10 is that every light is lighting [(Player )1+(Player )2+(Player )3+(Player )4 = (sum)10]. In this way, it's possible to have more led combinations, not only 0-5.

Hello! Please show on the photo which LEDs you mean?

Comment

Hello,

I meant these "player" LEDs:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20596d32b633bcdc435a34002a61e96c--light-led-xbox.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	234212

and other examples for player leds which are supported already, here:
      ​​
      Attached Files

Comment

reWASD is able to work only with LEDs of controllers listed here.

Given how there are still no LED controls for Xbox 360 controller, I assume they won't be available in the future.
        At least I have no information about this feature and hope my colleagues will correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

This is not like normal LED on Xbox One - its brightness cannot be controlled and each segment is not independent. i.e. it supports only specific predefined patterns, like 1,2.3,4 and slow/fast blinking of all 4 segments. Enabling, say 1 and 3 is not possible, so it does not follow scheme of other user LEDs, like for example DS3 or Switch Pro. So it has no much use in reWASD.
          Moreover, this LED was present mostly on original Xbox 360 controllers only and most clones and analogs just drop them to make device cheaper.
          So, while technically it would be maybe possible, it would be still lot of changes on UI etc just "for nobody" to appreciate our work.

Comment

Oh, I see. ☚ī¸ And idea for other users LEDs is possible to achieve with different controllers (like Player 5, 6, 7 etc.)?

Comment

For which controller, for example?

Comment

Working...
              X