Rewasd windows 11 with PS 5 Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewasd windows 11 with PS 5 Controller

For some reason on my desktop pc and also on my laptop dell insiron doesnt work in game the mapping.. the last time some months before it was ok but not i already do update to new rewasd 6.3.1 and i tried to make it work with Remote Play for ps5 but nothing... the controller shows up like wireless controller is possible to send somewhere the nfo on my laptop ?

I dont know if the problem was the new upgrade of Remote play 5.5.0.8250 ?

Please check if remapping works on its own at [Gamepad Tester] first. Then check how many controllers are visible to the system before and after the config is applied in Windows Game Controllers tool [joy.cpl].​

Another moment would be to make sure that the game in question can be played with DualShock 4 controller, as that should be the endpoint device for remapping with reWASD.

Please upload the nfo file and the config file you are using here using the [Upload Attachments] button when replying.

Comment

Hello my ps5 controller shows up like wireless controller
      1) https://gamepad-tester.com/ there it works and shows up the buttons i press on controller also on joy.cpl i show one controller and says OK
      2) the config is one i found on community about fornite and yes u can play with wasd there
      3) i upload the nfo and config for sure

Attached Files

Comment

i think it works when i do a group the devices.. i check again to see

Comment

1) Just to clarify: does all works in [Gamepad Tester] and [joy.cpl] with both remap enabled and disabled in reWASD and there is always only one controller listed in [joy.cpl]?
          2) This config remaps to a virtual DS4. It means that games requiring DualSense controller will not work while remap is enabled.
          3) The nfo file shows, that you have the VigemBus driver installed. It means, that you are using some kind of controller emulation software on your laptop, which might be interfering with reWASD. Removing that software might fix the issue.

Originally Posted by valantislevas View Post
          i think it works when i do a group the devices.. i check again to see
          Do you have multiple controllers connected to your PC? You have mentioned that [joy.cpl] shows only one.

Comment

Dealing with tech hiccups can be a real head-scratcher, right? I feel your frustration. Have you checked the forums or support pages for Rewasd or Remote Play? Sometimes, the community has golden nuggets of wisdom. Also, reaching out to their support might speed up the troubleshooting. You can also install windows (at https://digitalchillmart.com/product...pro-32-64-bit/) to make it more compatible. Good luck!
            Last edited by habibijin; 11.12.2023, 21:46.

Comment

Originally Posted by habibijin View Post
              Have you checked the forums or support pages for Rewasd or Remote Play?
              Could you clarify what you mean?

Comment

Working...
              X