Mouse movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse movement

Just started playing warzone with a mouse and keyboard using a virtual controller. The problem is when I move my mouse quickly, the in-game screen doesn't move as if I had moved the mouse consistently. I know this is supposed to simulate the feel of an actual controller but still asking if there is a way to make it feel like a true mouse

Due to technical differences between a mouse and a stick of controller, it is impossible to make the stick work exactly as a mouse.

But you can mitigate the difference by finding the balance between the [Mouse sensitivity] in [Advanced settings] of your mouse-to-stick mapping in reWASD and controller sensitivity settings in the game.
    Make controller sensitivity big enough to be able to make big turns while also allowing for precise aiming (games usually have two sensitivity options for controllers: normal and ADS) and adjust [Mouse sensitivity] accordingly.
    Also, make sure to set the [Deflection] slider to the minimum at [Virtual Controller settings].

Comment

Working...
    X