Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Непроверенная лицензия (unconfirmed license)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Непроверенная лицензия (unconfirmed license)

Мой друг купил мне ReWASD 13 ноября на вашем оффициальном сайте, полную версию. Я играл и всё было славно, но сегодня по непонятным мне причинам после очередного запуска я получаю ошибку "Непроверенная лицензия (unconfirmed license)". Полная переустановка программа не помогла, так же приложение во время ошибки ссылается на интернет соединение, но оно в полном порядке. Пожалуйста помогите решить мою проблему.
    My friend bought me a Reward on November 13 on your official website, the full version. I played and everything was fine, but today, for reasons I don't understand, after the next launch, I get the error "Unverified license (unconfirmed license)". A complete reinstallation of the program did not help, the application also refers to the Internet connection during the error, but it is in perfect order. Please help me solve my problem.

Hello,

"Unverified License" error is shown when reWASD GUI (reWASD.exe) is for some reason unable to communicate with either our service (reWASDService.exe, Game Controller Mapping Service) or our Engine process (reWASDEngine.exe).
    Please make sure all mentioned processes and services are running and not blocked from access to the Lookback Interface (127.0.0.1), Local Network, and the Internet.

To avoid 3rd party interference, allow Internet access for all three in your Firewall software and add them to exclusions in your Anti-Virus/Protection software.

If none of our suggestions would help, try to do a clean reinstallation of the reWASD app:
    1. Back up your profiles from c:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles\ folder.
    2. Uninstall reWASD with the "Remove all" option.
    3. Restart your PC.
    4. Download the latest version of reWASD from our site.
    5. Add the installer to the exclusions list of your Anti-Virus/Protection software.
    6. Install reWASD.
    7. Restart your PC again.
    8. Import your backed-up configs.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hello,

"Unverified License" error is shown when reWASD GUI (reWASD.exe) is for some reason unable to communicate with either our service (reWASDService.exe, Game Controller Mapping Service) or our Engine process (reWASDEngine.exe).
      Please make sure all mentioned processes and services are running and not blocked from access to the Lookback Interface (127.0.0.1), Local Network, and the Internet.

To avoid 3rd party interference, allow Internet access for all three in your Firewall software and add them to exclusions in your Anti-Virus/Protection software.

If none of our suggestions would help, try to do a clean reinstallation of the reWASD app:
      1. Back up your profiles from c:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles\ folder.
      2. Uninstall reWASD with the "Remove all" option.
      3. Restart your PC.
      4. Download the latest version of reWASD from our site.
      5. Add the installer to the exclusions list of your Anti-Virus/Protection software.
      6. Install reWASD.
      7. Restart your PC again.
      8. Import your backed-up configs.
      Ty very much, i fix it, all you have to do is turn off the windows firewall

Comment

Working...
      X