2nd Xbox Controller using Rewasd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Xbox Controller using Rewasd

I want to ask you if I can use rewasd to remap my keyboard and mouse to be a 2nd Xbox controller to use it to remote play on the Xbox app

It would be possible to remap a keyboard and mouse to a virtual Xbox controller with reWASD. The virtual controller will be connected to your system once you apply an appropriate config.

But whenever the Xbox Remote Play app would accept both your physical and virtual controllers at the same time will depend entirely on the Xbox app.

I personally haven't tried doing that and have no means to test it, so I suggest you do the test.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      It would be possible to remap a keyboard and mouse to a virtual Xbox controller with reWASD. The virtual controller will be connected to your system once you apply an appropriate config.

But whenever the Xbox Remote Play app would accept both your physical and virtual controllers at the same time will depend entirely on the Xbox app.

I personally haven't tried doing that and have no means to test it, so I suggest you do the test.
      I have used an app on my android phone and it works as 2nd controller but I like to use my keyboard and mouse as 2nd controller using reWASD.

Comment

Then properly initialize your mouse and keyboard, group them up and remap them to a virtual controller.

reWASD would warn you about your physical controller still being connected, but you should ignore that as you need it and the virtual one working together.

Comment

Working...
        X