Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I bind a key to turn on/off Turbo for a key without using a Shift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I bind a key to turn on/off Turbo for a key without using a Shift?

How do I bind a key to turn on/off Turbo for a key without using Shift? I would think there would be a way so that I can (for example, use the X/B/A/Y key to turn on/off Turbo mode for R2 key.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	217
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	234638

The result that you are trying to achieve cannot be realized in an easier and more convenient way than through Shift mode.
    You just need to make it so that in the main layer and, for example, in the Shift 1 layer, R2 works differently (with and without Turbo) and select X / Y / B or A as a button responsible for jumping between layers.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      The result that you are trying to achieve cannot be realized in an easier and more convenient way than through Shift mode.
      You just need to make it so that in the main layer and, for example, in the Shift 1 layer, R2 works differently (with and without Turbo) and select X / Y / B or A as a button responsible for jumping between layers.​
      Looks like I misunderstood the role of the Shift, I was thinking that it was something I had to Press and Hold to activation the function in conjunction with the Keys. When you mentioned layers then I realized I mistake. In this case, I would use the Dual Sense touch pad to Shift into the 1st Layer, and that layer will allow me to use the turbo function. When I am done or no longer need the turbo function, I can hit the same touch pad key and Shift back to the main layer which did not have turbo.

Thanks again 1ncorrect for leading me the right way.

Comment

Always happy to help

Comment

Working...
        X