NOT WORKING ON PS5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT WORKING ON PS5

Hello, I am using my ps4 controller on my ps5 and when I try to connect my rewasd controller virtually ver Bluetooth. I get a message saying either the “pass key might not be correct or Bluetooth cancelled the connection.) or I receive (Ps5 does not support this accessory)

reWASD cannot connect to PlayStation 5 console. At the moment reWASD can connect and remap directly to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch consoles only.
    If you wish to use reWASD on your PlayStation 5 console, we suggest using the PS Remote Play feature.

Comment

I was able to use it perfectly fine on my ps5 just months ago???

Comment

reWASD is not advertised to be able to connect to PS5 consoles and we do not guarantee that it would.

It is great, that you were able to connect to your PS5 console with reWASD in the past, but if it is no longer possible, I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about it.

Comment

Maybe you deleted pairing with PS5 in Windows by accident? Try to delete device on PS5 and on PC and recreate from scratch. But, as Shion said, PS5 functionality was not tested and not guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
          X