LT trigger stops working with mapping on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT trigger stops working with mapping on

By creating a simple button mapping where A and X are reversed and the rest left unchanged, the LT trigger stops working.
    I've also tried remapping it as itself or any other function but it doesn't respond either way.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.​

Which controller are u remapping? Please send me the config u use

Comment

An original PS3 controller with an 8BitDo adapter set in Xinput mode, the system recognizes the controller as Xbox 360.

Comment

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

My intent was simply to remap the A-B-X buttons by rotating them to B-X-A, the others were left untouched. As I said, however, I also tried to remap the left trigger but whatever I do, other buttons, keyboard, mouse, etc., stops working.

CoinOPS Collections.rewasd

Comment

The config is pretty simple. Do the triggers work when remap is turned off?
            Could you check how it works in this tester and joy.cpl?

Comment

Yes, with remap off controller works fine, with remap on (whether LT has been configured or not) controller works fine with the exception of LT trigger which does absolutely nothing.

Comment

Could you try to change a virtual controller? Is the situation the same with different virtual controllers?

Comment

Working...
                X