Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone issues not detecting mouse movement

Good morning everyone !!
    So after finding out about rewasd , I decided to go and purchase this nifty program and all its features. After some youtube searching, and looking for profiles, I found a couple and attempted to use them after getting my corsair keyboard and asus spartha x mouse seen in the software.
    In game , would HOME out of rewasd to select the mission/game mode , then HOME back in to activate rewasd, and can see where it switches the game items to controller. But once the match loads and i attempt to move , WASD is the only thing working, and if I touch the mouse. I get a message in the top right hand corner telling me to leave the match because i am using a keyboard and mouse. If I HOME out of rewasd to use the keyboard and mouse normally, the message goes away.
    Any idea what I am doing wrong ? or if my mouse is even supported for this?

Hey there!

1. Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
    2. Show me your device group like here:
    ​​​​​​​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	458
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	234736​3. Make sure that in the Warzone settings, the Input Method is set to Controller and not Keyboard & mouse.

Comment

Lol that last setting is exactly what it was. I forgot to change the input method.

Comment

Glad I could help

Comment

Working...
        X