Trying to make a macro that double-taps the direction I'm holding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to make a macro that double-taps the direction I'm holding

Hey there, been running into some problems trying to get this working and could use some pointers, or at least confirmation that it's possible.

What I'm trying to do is have it so that, while holding left or right on the d-pad, pressing R1 will:
    immediately release the held button of the d-pad for ~16ms
    depress the held button for ~16ms
    release the held button again for ~16ms
    and then return to it to the default of being held, effectively to mimic holding left/right, doubletapping the held direction, and continuing to hold the direction after the doubletap.

This is possible with reWASD but with some requirements:How to set up the config for that:
    • Set [R1] as [Shift changer] in Hold mode for any free Shift.
    • Map your [D-Pad Left] and [D-Pad Right] on that Shift to this [Combo] (change Left to Right for D-Pad Right mapping):
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	0 Size:	22.0 KB ID:	234857
    • Change the last pause (60000) to a higher value if you intend to hold [R1] for more than a minute.
    • Enable [Mute] and [Turbo] flags for this mapping.
    [Turbo] flag value does not matter unless you are going to hold the [R1] button for more than a minute.
    You might want to increase the 16ms pauses to 17-20ms for this [Combo] to work consistently.

Comment

Working...
    X