Splitfish SFX Dual Frag Pro for PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitfish SFX Dual Frag Pro for PS3

I've peeled the internet and these forums for a solution to my issue, but here I am posting so that may tell you how fruitful it has been.

I've recently acquired a Splitfish SFX Dual Frag Pro for the PS3, originally released in like 2009. It is a combination chuck + mouse that both connect wirelessly to a USB dongle. Unlike many other and similar products made by Splifish and discussed on this forum, this dongle does not have a physical switch to change between Game or PC mode or any other mode as the dongle is void of any switches.

WIndows does detect the dongle, will install drivers, and then both the chuck and mouse will connect to the dongle and seem to have some functionality albeit odd. Some buttons seem to be mapped to tab, control, and several other more expected buttons. The mouse only appears to have X (horizontal) control and Y seems to be mapped to some other function.

In the devices list from the control panel, the controller is displayed as Splitfish FragFX Controller, and I am able to see responsiveness in the Game Controller Settings Test mode.

Unfortunately, I have been yet unable to get functionality with reWASD. ReWASD seems to detect that there is some sort of PS3 style controller connected, and applying a virtual controller to this PS3 type controller has the effect of stopping the other default mappings (tab, control, etc mentioned earlier) from being detected. This is where the functionality ends, however. I am unable to get reWASD to remap or detect any button presses from the controller.

I appreciate any help provided. Thank you

Have you tried to select another virtual controller? For instance, Xbox 360.

Comment

I would suggest to remove all 3rd party drivers first and check how it looks originally in Windows. Does it see it as mouse and some PS3 gamepad? Maybe you could provide with logs during connection of your dongle.
      Or you mean only standard Windows drivers?

Comment

Working...
      X