Help on this one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on this one.

Okay, so when I'm in game and I hold in B and Y together something happens, which is good and it's working, the way I set the buttons up is working fine. Perfect.

But I want to move/fuse these 2 buttons together on a back paddle and for it to keep functioning whilst I hold the back paddle in. I want to do this so I can use the analog sticks whilst Y and B are held in via back paddle in the way I have set them up. (with multiple activators.)

please see how image here: https://ibb.co/fGx2qk5
    I want to keep Y and B the way they are with the multiple activators. I just want to fuse them on a back paddle.

I can't figure out how to do it...
    is there a way?

Set up a Combo of [Y]+[B] buttons in [Hold until release] mode for the paddle.

Note: you will need Combo and Advanced Mapping features for this to work.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Set up a Combo of [Y]+[B] buttons in [Hold until release] mode for the paddle.

Note: you will need Combo and Advanced Mapping features for this to work.
      But my Y and B buttons have activators on them and it doesn't perform ?

I'll go Try it, sill be back shortly with feedback

Comment

It doesn't work, because my Y button has a turbo on it and doesn't work with Combo? I can't access turbo with Combo?

Comment

Looks like there is a misunderstanding. Adding a button to the Combo does not trigger the mapping set for that button, it triggers a button on a virtual controller instead.

So what you have to do is to change your [Combo] to something like this and enable the [Turbo] flag for the mapping:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	215
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	234998

Note: Rapid Fire feature will be required for the Turbo function to work.

Comment

Oh I see....

I figured it out in the end.
            thank you for explaining that to me though. Good to learn something new.

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X