I don't know what I am doing apparently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what I am doing apparently

Hi, I am trying to set some simple macros on resawd for my mouse but for some reason it will not use the macro at all. I used detection mode to make sure I am using the right device but no luck, it still is not using the macro through resawd. I also use G-Hub for macros which I am sure has something to do with it and tried using advice from the forums to group both devices but nothing seems to work. Here is a video of my set up. I have no doubt I am doing something wrong here.

Unable to check the video. It seems to be private.

If you are not using an [onboard memory mode], remapped inputs set by G Hub will be sent from two virtual devices (Logitech_something). If you want to remap those inputs, you'll have to add these devices to the group. You can read more on how to remap additional mouse buttons in this article.

Comment

Sorry about that I made the video open. But your article helped! I put my g hub in onboarding mode and rewasd works but now my macros aren't working on g hub. Is there a way to use rewasd without using onboarding mode on g hub? I did it once before but that was a couple updates ago.

Comment

Looks like your mouse is unable to do macro commands in onboard memory mode.
        In that case, you can either do those macros with the Combo feature or disable the onboard memory mode and remap your physical mouse and the virtual Logitech mouse as a group.

Comment

Working...
        X