Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to find the screen with the vibrate option after grouping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find the screen with the vibrate option after grouping...

Hi, ive gotten a meglaze joycon knockoff as a replacement for my broken joycons, they work with rewasd except for one thing, everytime i turn them on they start to vibrate endlessly. I dont have the advance version of rewasd so i cannot turn vibrations off globally (i would love to do that).

In order to stop them i can go to the screen that has 3 options, vibrate, group, and led setting, and click on Vibrate. The problem is that after i group the joysticks to use them, i cannot find this screen again by clicking on the controller icon or anywhere, so in order to use them i have to do this several times.

What could i do to fix this?

Thanks.

Hello.
    If after pressing "Vibrate" the continuous vibration stops, then after grouping the joy cons you can achieve a similar behavior by clicking on your joy cons group in the lower left corner of reWASD.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hello.
      If after pressing "Vibrate" the continuous vibration stops, then after grouping the joy cons you can achieve a similar behavior by clicking on your joy cons group in the lower left corner of reWASD.
      Tried it but it doesnt do anything, they just keep vibrating endlessly, only way to stop it is to leave the room until they loose the signal and shut down.

Comment

Originally Posted by ashina23 View Post

Tried it but it doesnt do anything, they just keep vibrating endlessly, only way to stop it is to leave the room until they loose the signal and shut down.
        Does these joy con clones vibrate continuously when connected in if reWASD is not running?

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Does these joy con clones vibrate continuously when connected in if reWASD is not running?
          without rewasd running at all, they vibrate for about 5 seconds and then turn off.

with rewasd on they work, but vibrate constantly unless i go un click on the vibrate screen.

Comment

Hello! Please try to disable this checkbox in Preferences -> Gamepads and reconnect your controllers.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	48.7 KB ID:	235060​

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
              Hello! Please try to disable this checkbox in Preferences -> Gamepads and reconnect your controllers.
              Hi, it was disabled, seems i turned it off when i installed rewasd.

So no change is possible there sadly.

Comment

As an option, try to go to Preferences and hit on [Clear Data]. Once the GUI will restart, reconnect joycons and check if the issue still occurs.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
                  Tried it but no change.

I guess my last option will be to open them up and remove the rumble motors.

Comment

You can also try completely reinstalling reWASD or see if the issue is on another PC.

Comment

In the end i just opened the controllers and unplugged the little cables that powered the motors so now they work fine, thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally Posted by ashina23 View Post
                        In the end i just opened the controllers and unplugged the little cables that powered the motors so now they work fine, thanks everyone!
                        Radical, but working solution

Comment

Working...
                        X