Warzone (parachute)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone (parachute)

Hello good morning, many congratulations on the project.
    I have a doubt (Probelma) that I am not able to resolve.
    At the moment I'm testing reWASD in warzone, however when we leave the plane and open the parachute it's very difficult to control (very slow).
    Is there any way to improve this?
    greetings...​

Hello! Our community has configs that can change sensitivity in parachute mode. Please try to download and apply this config.
    In the config, holding LCtrl is used to jump to Shift 2, in which the behaviour of the virtual stick on the physical mouse is changed for parachuting. You just need to copy this layer and assign in your config a convenient button for you to jump to this layer.​

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello! Our community has configs that can change sensitivity in parachute mode. Please try to download and apply this config.
      In the config, holding LCtrl is used to jump to Shift 2, in which the behaviour of the virtual stick on the physical mouse is changed for parachuting. You just need to copy this layer and assign in your config a convenient button for you to jump to this layer.​
      thanks for the answer I'm going to test it, basically with this configuration I keep the left CTRL pressed to have a greater sensitivity right? as soon as I get home I'll test it and post any questions here thanks friend

Comment

Originally Posted by LASB View Post

thanks for the answer I'm going to test it, basically with this configuration I keep the left CTRL pressed to have a greater sensitivity right? as soon as I get home I'll test it and post any questions here thanks friend
        Exactly. We are always happy to help.

Comment

Working...
        X