Flydigi Apex 2 Controller issue on Lost Ark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi Apex 2 Controller issue on Lost Ark

Hi, I have been using Flydigi Apex 2 on Lost Ark and facing some issues, please see below:
    1. REWASD is recognizing the controller only after I press the FLYDIGI software>PC mode/Switch mode, and there is always a random disconnecting even when i'm playing on it, I need to repressing the PC mode/Switch mode to reactivate the REWASD, is there any fix of it to prevent any random disconnecting of controller?

2. If without random disconnecting, and after 5min + of afking, the controller will automatically switch off and require reactivate the controller to reconnecting back.
    It is not that a big deal but would really want to make it non-auto disconnecting even afking

If abovementioned are the issues faced by using Flydigi, is there any other recommended controller that have the same (or close) amount of extra button for mapping that can fully support by REWASD? I do like to have atleast 2 extra button on behind and 2 extra button on the shoulder (RB+LB there).

Hello! Please try updating your controller firmware via the mobile app. After that, go to reWASD Preferences and select Clear Data.

If the controller keeps disconnecting, check if it shows up in joy.cpl (Windows search -> joy.cpl) during this.​

Comment

Es por tu gamepad, debes actualizarlo por su propio software, lo tengo desde hace años y no tiene fallos

Comment

Working...
      X