Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keyboard toggles between multiple running apps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard toggles between multiple running apps?

Hi,

is there a way to set key binds/toggles to work when using multiple apps/programs? For instance, I use an xbox elite controller to play PC games. I would like to be able to use a paddle to toggle my mute in discord while in game without having to alt-tab to discord to get the reWASD keybind to work. Is this possible?

Hello. reWASD does not have the ability to send commands to specific applications.
    However, in Discord, you can assign hotkeys, including for mute.
    You can set up such a key and then map that hotkey to a paddle on your Xbox Elite.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hello. reWASD does not have the ability to send commands to specific applications.
      However, in Discord, you can assign hotkeys, including for mute.
      You can set up such a key and then map that hotkey to a paddle on your Xbox Elite.​
      I have the keybinds set in Discord, but they don't work unless Discord is the opened app. My Stream Deck hotkeys work, I just wanted to move it my my controller. I guess I will keep using my stream deck for this. Thanks

Comment

Just checked personally – Discord doesn't have to be in focus for hotkeys to work. Try running Discord as an administrator and make sure the hotkeys are assigned correctly.

Comment

Working...
        X