Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apex 2 question: can it be used wirelessly on PC with access to the extrabuttons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex 2 question: can it be used wirelessly on PC with access to the extrabuttons?

After reading so much conflicting information I wanted to ask if this is possible. My use case is the following:

I want to use the Apex 2 wirelessly on my PC and have the extra buttons duplicate (copy) the ABXY and LS/RS buttons, that's all. So for example have one of the back buttons duplicate left stck click-in (LS).

Is this doable? It's a simple use case, but I just want to make sure since I love using ReWASD. I'm still in time to cancel my order since I ordered it today, so I really appreciate any help.

Flydigi Apex 2 can be used with the official wireless dongle.
    In Android mode, the M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, and M6 buttons will be detected by the app and can be remapped as you wish.​

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Flydigi Apex 2 can be used with the official wireless dongle.
      In Android mode, the M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, and M6 buttons will be detected by the app and can be remapped as you wish.​
      I actually ended up going with the Apex 3. Could I ask you to delete this thread? I might make a new thread for the Apex 3 if necessary in the future, but this particular thread can be deleted I think. Thank you for the answer!

Comment

The information in this thread may be helpful to other Apex 2 owners.
        At the same time, we do not yet have guarantees about full support for Apex 3.​

But if you want, I can delete the thread.

Comment

The information in this thread may be helpful to other Apex 2 owners.
          At the same time, we do not yet have guarantees about full support for Apex 3.​
          Yeah I read up before making the purchase, I'm aware ReWASD does not recognize the Apex 3 as an unique controller, it only sees it as an Xbox 360 controller. That's fine for me, my only use for the extra buttons is to have them duplicate the other buttons, and you can do that on the Flydigi software, so in my case it doesn't affect me.

But if you want, I can delete the thread.
          I'm fine with it staying up! No worries.
          Last edited by aweigh01; 12.02.2023, 04:23.

Comment

Working...
          X