Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Wolverine V2 Pro request

Hi,

(First post 🙃 - I hope requesting smth like this is okay!)

Today I got the Razer Wolverine V2 Pro - unfortunately in reWASD, this gamepad is recognized as a Xbox 360 controller.

Is it possible that reWASD handles the Wolverine V2 Pro like a Dualsense or DualShock 4? I really don't want to miss out the touchpad function of this gamepad.

If you guys need anything which I can provide - like log-files etc. - I will provide it

Cheers

Hello.
    reWASD detects many controllers that are not officially supported and can work in X-input mode as Xbox 360 controllers. In X-input mode, clones of original Sony/Microsoft controllers cannot be detected as DualShock.
    However, your Razer controller must be able to work in two modes – PS5 and PC. Try switching the mode to PS5. There is a chance that reWASD will detect it as a DualShock 4.​

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply - unfortunately reWASD says that this device (in PS5 mode; tried wired and wireless) is not supported at all.
      ​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	527
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	235444
      ​Attached also the log, when I connect the razer via wireless & PS5 mode.
      6.4.0.6988.08.02.2023_21-32-45.zip

Comment

Thanks for the provided logs. We'll see if we can add support for this mode. However, I can't promise anything at the moment.

Comment

Hi all, i have the Wolverine Vé PRO too. Is this controller supported by ReWASD (i don't car if it's in Xbox or PS pad).
          Thank you all

Comment

Originally Posted by Toniixav View Post
            Hi all, i have the Wolverine Vé PRO too. Is this controller supported by ReWASD (i don't car if it's in Xbox or PS pad).
            Yes. It can be remapped by reWASD, with the exception of additional back buttons.

Comment

Working...
            X