Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Control mouse/kb with controller on desktop, launch a game like that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control mouse/kb with controller on desktop, launch a game like that...

...and then return automatically to the "Desktop" config, i.e. where I control the mouse and keyboard with the controller?

So far I've had no problems at all with making a profile, naming it "Desktop", setting up the sticks as the mouse and assigning keyboard keys to the face buttons and then hitting "Apply to Sloy 1". That works brilliantly.

Then I use the controller to navigate to my desktop icons and press a button to launch the game, and then ReWASD automatically applies the specific game config for that game. Fantastic, brilliant, zero problems.

The problem is: when I exit the game program I want to return back to the "Desktop" config automatically. I can't figure out a way to accomplish this. Any help is appreciated!

Hello
    You cannot make it so that a different config is applied when you exit the application.
    However, if you applied the config before logging in to the app, you will revert to that config after you close the app.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
      Hello
      You cannot make it so that a different config is applied when you exit the application.
      However, if you applied the config before logging in to the app, you will revert to that config after you close the app.​
      Thanks for the tip, I went and downloaded the ReWASD Junior app and used it for the first time. I managed to do what I wanted using the slots, also the first time I've ever used the slots feature before.

In the smartphone app I enabled my "Desktop" profile in Slot 2, then I launched a game and ReWASD immediately assigned it the game's profile to Slot 1. When I exited the game the smartphone app switched me back to Slot 2, to the "Desktop" profile.

Thank you again, it would not have ocurred to me to use the smartphone app.

Comment

Working...
      X