unverified license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unverified license

i buy full package but aways cant use , it say unverified license then i refresh the activation status ,it failed to connect to server check network connection and firewall setting but i close firewall

Hey there!

"Unverified License" error is shown when reWASD GUI (reWASD.exe) is for some reason unable to communicate with either our service (reWASDService.exe, Game Controller Mapping Service) or our Engine process (reWASDEngine.exe).

Please make sure all mentioned processes and services are running and not blocked from access to the Lookback Interface (127.0.0.1), Local Network, and the Internet.

To avoid 3rd party interference, allow Internet access for all three in your Firewall software and add them to exclusions in your Anti-Virus/Protection software.

If none of our suggestions would help, try to do a clean reinstall of the reWASD app:
    1. Back up your profiles from c:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles\ folder.
    2. Uninstall reWASD with the "Remove all" option.
    3. Restart your PC.
    4. Download the latest version of reWASD from our site.
    5. Add the installer to the exclusions list of your Anti-Virus/Protection software.
    6. Install reWASD.
    7. Restart your PC again.
    8. Import your backed-up configs.

Comment

First day i can use then next day it told me failed to connect to server check network connection and firewall

Comment

Please, check the Windows Security → App&browser control → Potentially unwanted app blocking option and turn it off. Also, may I ask you to follow these steps:

— please go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open the file hosts via notepad. Please take a screenshot of the file.
        — open the command line and type ping secure.disc-soft.com to know if our server is pinging by your PC.​

Comment

I'm having the same issue, been using reWasd for a couple years without issue, transferred to a new Windows 11 system last December and was working fine. A couple of weeks ago it stopped working and said I had to reactivate. So I did and it worked for a day or two and then the same thing to reactivate again. After a few times of this I installed the lasted version last week because I was a version behind. It seemed to be doing good, and then today, have to reactivate again. Checked the firewall (Windows Defender) and all the reWasd processes have internet access. Can ping the secure.disk-soft site fine. I do put my computer to sleep at night, but have done that for years. Seems kind of odd, nothing fishy is going on with my account that someone else stole my key. If my computer info doesn't change on the license site, seems like it would just "sync" up? But once reWasd looses activation, it's bricked until you deactivate the license...!?

Comment

Originally Posted by jamz View Post
            I'm having the same issue, been using reWasd for a couple years without issue, transferred to a new Windows 11 system last December and was working fine. A couple of weeks ago it stopped working and said I had to reactivate. So I did and it worked for a day or two and then the same thing to reactivate again. After a few times of this I installed the lasted version last week because I was a version behind. It seemed to be doing good, and then today, have to reactivate again. Checked the firewall (Windows Defender) and all the reWasd processes have internet access. Can ping the secure.disk-soft site fine. I do put my computer to sleep at night, but have done that for years. Seems kind of odd, nothing fishy is going on with my account that someone else stole my key. If my computer info doesn't change on the license site, seems like it would just "sync" up? But once reWasd looses activation, it's bricked until you deactivate the license...!?
            Are you also getting an Unverified license message? Could you send a screenshot?

Comment

It's actaully different, just a general Error saying it can't be used on the computer right now... It just happened this morning because my computer restarted to install updates overnight. As soon as I revoke the license, it will work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1008
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	235560

Comment

Correction... this time I didn't notice at first, but the license is now suspended for a week because I've had to activate too much I'm guessing... I'm sending to the support form too.

Comment

The System ID might change when a major Windows update arrives. This change results in a local license status reset, which is why you have to revoke the current activation and re-activate reWASD every time. Major Windows updates do not happen very often, so this should not be an issue normally.

I've got information that our support team has responded to your email.
                  Please check your inbox for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                  X