Cycle forward and backward through F keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle forward and backward through F keys

I would like to press a right shoulder button to cycle through F1-F6 but have the left shoulder button recognize the current F key and work in reverse order.

Right bumper - F1
    Right bumper - F2
    Right bumper - F3
    Left bumper - F2
    Left bumper - F1
    Left bumper - F6

Is this possible?

Do you want to move back and forth on a certain set of F keys with two buttons? In theory, that should be possible with a chain of Shifts, where two buttons would jump to next or previous layer and produce a key, but I couldn't get a proper result. So it seems to be impossible in current version of reWASD. At least with only 2 buttons.

I suggest checking the [Combo break] feature of the [Combo editor], as it is currently the closest thing to what you want to do.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am currently using the combo breaks to test it and it works well to cycle through F keys on a single bumper but it's not able to share macro state across buttons.

If this feature was ever implemented, I foresee a requirement to cancel the macro with a single button. For example, press B to clear my target and reset my macros so the next bumper press starts the macro cycle from the start.

Comment

Working...
      X