Mouse Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Not Working

I've just purchased REWASD as the trial expired and I still cannot get it to work in COD MW2 (PC).
    I'm trying to have my keyboard and mouse work as a controller, however, when enabling the included PS4 Remote Play script the game still recognizes that I'm Using Keyboard and Mouse
    Keyboard works, and mouse buttons work, however mouse movement does not work in-game and MW2 changes the controller input back to K&M.
    I've tried re-initializing both the keyboard and mouse as well as trying a simple Microsoft IntelliMouse with the same results.
    I have a SteelSeries Apex 150 Gaming Keyboard and a Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition Mouse and have grouped them together.
    What am I missing?

Hello
    Have you purchased Advanced mapping feature? This is important to understand that this feature is required to emulate the mouse in our virtual controller

Comment

Hi, yes I have, I've purchased the full product.

Comment

Please show me how you reinitialized your devices

Comment

I cleared the data under General Settings, then went through the initialization screens for both the keyboard and mouse.

Comment

1. Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
            2. Show me your group, like here:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1169
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	235652​​

Comment

The config Im using is as follows

For Keyboard & Mouse.rewasd

Comment

Thanks for sending your config.
                But as we asked you earlier, please send a screenshot of your group of devices.

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
                  But as we asked you earlier, please send a screenshot of your group of devices.
                  A screenshot of my grouping was included under the config.

I have my Razer mouse and Apex

Comment

We won't be able to see your device group. It is only visible on your PC.
                    Please, send a screenshot of the device group as in the screenshot above.​

Comment

Originally Posted by strokel View Post
                      We won't be able to see your device group. It is only visible on your PC.
                      Please, send a screenshot of the device group as in the screenshot above.​
                      Strokel,
                      I've attached the screenshot of my grouping 3 times already!!

Screenshot below...

Click image for larger version

Name:	grouping.jpg
Views:	1120
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	235666

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally Posted by LostCosmos View Post

Strokel,
                        I've attached the screenshot of my grouping 3 times already!!

Screenshot below...

Click image for larger version  Name:	grouping.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.9 KB ID:	235666
                        Possibly for technical reasons, but we did not find any screenshot of your device group in any of the previous posts, except for the most recent one.

1. Is your cursor locked immediately after you apply a config with the yellow “Apply to slot” button?
                        2. Have you tested the configuration on a gamepad tester?​

Comment

1. Yes, the mouse cursor is locked immediately after applying the config to slot 1.
                          2. Gamepad tester shows a wireless PS4 controller connected as soon as I click Apply to slot.

Moving the mouse moves the right stick controller on the gamepad tester website.
                          I have to move the mouse constantly in a direction for the right stick to show its working (in the example I'm moving my mouse towards the top right constantly and it jitters)
                          (screenshot below)

Trying it in COD MW2, the mouse does not turn the player at all, it just gives me an alert message stating "Using keyboard and mouse" when I touch the mouse in any sort of aspect (moving or buttons)

Comment

As far as I know, you need to change the input to [controller] in the game exactly. After this step, you will be able to move your character.

I had the same problem the first time I started COD 2.

Comment

cartoon hd

9apps
                              Last edited by crustfate; 10.03.2023, 10:45.

Comment

Working...
                              X