Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't save adv. Settings

Dear ReWASD Team,

I have to say your tool is great. I use it to play a virtual controller in CoD with MKB.
    So far it works quite well and all the settings dont worry me.
    However, i have a problem with saving the advanced settings of the mouse. I tried to increase the mouse sensitivity 'on the fly' by switching tabs game/app. But i couldnt feel any changes even though i pressed the save button. Somehow i managed that it ate the settings and i played like a young god since then.
    The only pity was that after reboot, the settings were gone again., but rewasd still displayed the exact settings previously made. Thus a difference between display and settings could be determined. Even when i then tried to reset everthing and set it up again, i couldnt restore or save the settings. The keybindings on the other hand are working excellently and changes have been saved permanently.
    Thats why im asking you how rewasd transfers the settings to the virtual controller and how they are then refreshed and saved there.
    How do i ensure 100% that the settings are saved and transferred and remain in place even after reboot.
    I use vortex's settings.
    I would be very happy about your answers and suggestions for solutions

Regards Lucky

Hey there!

Please specify in more detail what you tried to configure and what did not save.
    Send us a screenshot, please.​

Comment

i try to increase the sensitivity

Click image for larger version

Name:	grafik.png
Views:	149
Size:	424.5 KB
ID:	235801

Comment

Thank you for the info.

1. Does the problem only occur when restarting the PC, or is a full restart of reWASD (with exit via Tray Agent) also enough to reproduce the issue?
        2. Do you save changes with the “Save” button or by applying the config with the “Apply to slot” button?​

Comment

I have to press apply. That sounds logical *facepalm*. I didn't do that and just swapped by shift mode. So safe setting, apply, and swap.
          If I still have problems, I'll report back​.
          Thank you for the support.

Comment

Always happy to help

Comment

Working...
            X