Dualsense speaker audio not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dualsense speaker audio not working.

Hello guys, does rewasd support dualsense speaker audio like Dualsense X app does? I am unable to find this option...thank you in advance.

reWASD does not hide or disable audio devices of a controller, so it should work as usual.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I cannot make the haptic audio work with rewasd. It does work (via USB) on dualsense X app from Steam.

Comment

Games won't be able to provide DualSense specific haptic feedback or use adaptive triggers if you are remapping your DualSense to a virtual controller that doesn't support these features.
        This won't be an issue once we are able to emulate a DualSense controller or send inputs as if from the controller itself (both features are currently at planning stage).

We do have some presets for Adaptive Triggers of DualSense controller though. You can read more about them here.

Comment

Originally Posted by hamletiano View Post
          geometry dash lite
          Hello guys, does rewasd support dualsense speaker audio like Dualsense X app does? I am unable to find this option...thank you in advance.
          Connect your Dualsense controller to your PlayStation 5 console using a USB cable and go to "Settings" > "Accessories" > "Controllers" > "General" > "Controller Information" > "Update Controller". If there is an update available, follow the prompts to update your controller firmware.

Comment

Working...
          X