Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Series X controller on PS5 remote play issues

Hi everyone,

I've noticed since the latest PS remote play update went live that the remote play app isn't registering any of my Series X controller inputs anymore. I've been playing this way for a few months with no issues but I'm guessing this latest update has thrown the compatibility off. Does anyone know if this is something that's fixable?

Cheers.

Hey there! We have received similar requests. It seems that after updating the PS Remote Play app, something has changed on their side. Our team is already aware of this and is working on this issue. However, I cannot guarantee anything at the moment.

Comment

Originally Posted by uknj View Post
      Hi everyone,

I've noticed since the latest PS remote play update went live that the remote play app isn't registering any of my Series X controller inputs anymore. I've been playing this way for a few months with no issues but I'm guessing this latest update has thrown the compatibility off. Does anyone know if this is something that's fixable?

Cheers.

I can confirm this. As I was just about to make a post about this very issue after the Playstation console update that included a controller firmware update. As well as requiring a PS Remote Play application to be updated as well.

I really hope this can be remedied quickly.

Comment

This is not entirely up to us, but we will try our best to find a solution.

Comment

Hey! If you have any new things, pls share them with me. Color Tunnel, I also have the same issues.
          Last edited by Grange; 10.03.2023, 07:26.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
            Hey there! We have received similar requests. It seems that after updating the PS Remote Play app, something has changed on their side. Our team is already aware of this and is working on this issue. However, I cannot guarantee anything at the moment.
            Thanks for looking into it. Your program has been a life saver for me. I'm a disabled gamer who can't use the PS controller, while the Xbox pad is comfortable. Wish Sony didn't make it so difficult to use their system!

Comment

I came here looking for the same thing... Tested that reWASD is still working with other games (steam) and Playstation controller connected to PC still works with remote play. I was unsure which was the issue because both reWASD and PS updated in the same week :/

Comment

The latest Sony update broke the possibility of using reWASD and PS remote play together. I assure you that the guys from reWASD already working on the workaround.

Comment

Working...
                X