Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macro of macros? Or Programmable macros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macro of macros? Or Programmable macros?

Hi, I'm cuurently trying to use reWASD to help automatic selling weapons in Ishin!(really repeatative work).
    The issue is that this requires some unique button presses(navigate to correct shop menu), followed by a long repeat of several button(selling each item individually) and followed by some more unique button presses(go to another menu) and then more repeatative buttons(selling weapons one by one).

Currently the solution I uses is to record 4 different macros and uses 4 different keys to trigger them manually.
    I was wondering if there's a way to do this more clearerly?
    • I tried created a 5th one recording my manual key presses that triggering those macros, but when using this recorded macro, the macros triggered by those keys are not triggering.
    • I also tried to manually edit the config file, but since it involes 200+ repeated sections, loading the macro takes a long time and it's really hard to spot issues.
    Is there a way to tell the macro something like "repeat this part 100 times, then press these keys, then repeat this part 100 time"?

Thanks

Hello.
    At the moment, it is not possible to create a combo that will run other combos. The input that plays the combo is virtual, and in order to run the macro, you must physically press the button.

The combo can be repeated as many times as you like. But it affects the combo as a whole.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	153
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	235948
    Therefore, it is not possible to obtain the result you specifically need now, unfortunately.​

Comment

Working...
    X